Camberwell, Chelsea, Wimbledon Graduate School continues to strengthen and diversify its relationship with Tate Research.
Activity in 2015/16 included the following:
- Dr David Dibosa has been appointed as a Tate Britain advisory council member.
- The two day conference Im/Material: Encounters Within the Creative Arts Archive, held at Chelsea College of Arts in May 2016, included contributions Tate Archivist Adrien Glew and Curator Elena Crippa.
- Professor Paul Goodwin, Director of TrAIN Research Centre at UAL (housed at Camberwell, Chelsea, Wimbledon), chaired the 'Curating in Transnational Contexts in London' Panel on 26 November 2015 at Tate Britain. This was part of the 'Artist and Empire Conference: New Dynamics', which accompanied the Tate Britain's 'Artist & Empire' exhibition.
- A show at CHELSEA space entitled ‘Nigel Greenwood INC Ltd: Running a Picture Gallery’, featuring artists such as Gilbert and George, Marc Camille Chaimowicz and Barry Flanagan, amongst others. The show was made in collaboration with Pheobe Greenwood and Tate Archive.
- Dr Jo Melvin recently acted in an advisory capacity for 'Conceptual Art in Britain' at Tate Britain; taking part in extensive discussions and providing various contributions to the catalogue including an essay, and key work short essays.